2013年8月12日星期一

The touch of each other's heart

Really busy recently, often on a business trip around,
But even if there is a little time I will be on taobao,
Browsing at the trial, the simple act of has become a habit in my life.
I love it, I love the trial center;
I enjoy shopping at random with;
I enjoy for the joy of success;
I enjoy new meet friends more concern.

This time I have been together, buy a tablet, maybe is I always say, try center gave me happiness again, really
Heart, and with it I can lie on the bed, or on the table or on the tea table to enjoy the convenient and considerate service!
Thank you very much for merchants to provide such a good product, thank you for the trial center give me such a chance!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The husband said I add equipment for our new life again, hehe!
Not much said, let us experience the benq bit by bit cloud touch-screen bring us surprise!!!!!


The trial process and experience

In such a good dongdong, without full understanding once, that's definitely has a negative!
BenQ BenQ is famous in the world of innovation of science and technology leader, with "digital fashion network products" as the core concept of development, committed to "convey information true life" vision of the enterprise. They are using innovative products, technologies and services, to create more freedom, more productive, more easy to use,taobao agent and more fun experience, to help people improve the quality of life and life quality. Benq is convinced that, through continuous efforts, the future will become better and better!

Brand: Benq/Benq
Model: CT2200
Weight (including packaging) : 6.1 KG
The LCD size: 21.5 inches
Method:
The vertical viewing Angle: 176 degrees
Panel type: VA
Interface type: HDMI
The average brightness: 250 CD/m2
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
The level of visual Angle: 178 degrees
LCD types: ordinary screen (protect) within three
Screen: widescreen 16:9
New strange: fresh
LED screen type:
Built-in speakers:
Product positioning: top video
 
Looking forward to for a long time (maybe I'm too eager for its arrival), customer service sister called to tell me a few days ago has been shipped goods, let me note
Check, I am very happy, at the same time, thought this attitude is really good! The goods arrived, clap above ~ ~ quickly
The outer packing the sealed! awesome

 

In the look at the inside of the packaging for damage!
Basic condition oh, the packing is not much, I want to see the baby inside · · · · · ·
 
My baby, you are a bit hurry.

 
As the next; Check the documents
Very complete, there is a 10 yuan of PPTV membership card, it makes me more surprise
 


Instruction, here I have to mention the five words, it seems that this product is high
 
Look at the machine with the main accessories, packaging is also very exquisite
 
Fashionable, elegant appearance, let me fondle admiringly about it!
Combined with the style of my home, I have a special feeling, it is part of my little house.
 
Positive details show:
A beautiful LOGO design; A variety of interface; Powerful built-in camera
 
Details on the back of display:
Large Angle adjustable bracket; Anti-theft lock. Portable handle
Once again let me feel this product in the design of the shape of the humanization and fidelity
Cloud touch screen looks great, pick up is easy
 
Tea table, kitchen, bedroom is the application of different occasions
Its convenience in practice has made the very good interpretation!!!!!!!!!!!
 
It still doesn't feel that in my kitchen small stage crowded, is satisfied to eat also don't forget the habit of watching TV, ha ha
 

Actually my first idea is to bring it into the bedroom, the thought will not put, that is just right, now I can be lazy again
Lying in bed surfing the Internet after ather O (studying studying) O ~
 
Product appearance didn't have to pick, is there a diamond, I discover carefully
Simple look at the machine's information, this aspect I don't understand
But I see the internal total capacity of 5.43 G, it is enough for me

Part of the function display:
1, the video playback function
Pick the along while, finally found my favorite domestic animation "warlords moon" as a representative, rich colors, clear image quality
The opening music "moonlight" these things can be better inspection benq cloud feeling pinched with touch screen can give me

2, games, entertainment
Began to use the angry birds tested, then a want to the game in general can play mobile phone, tablet, later I was in benq cloud touch screen
Android store to find a good reviews "Cinderella 3 d games, believe that it will not disappoint.


3, act in the calendar
Well I haven't got video, directly above, it really busy bad for two days...... all night on duty, can't afford to injury
 

4, friends letters
This function will be more convenient for me, so I always landed, automatically boot will update every day, very good
 
※ 5 benq cloud function (play key projects are benq cloud touch screen is very characteristic function)
Very good a network backup tool, sharing, upload, download, convenient and quick. Support for music, video and image files
Practicality is very strong, capacity is big enough for 5 g space pinched · · · · · ·
 

※ 6 happy circle function
Very sweet feeling, seems to give us a virtual home, how to operate is not complicated
The interface of the color I like

 

Look at the interaction is
Look for the double blue line, mobile phone ring updated happiness, on the other side update all the cloud of touch-screen circle of happiness
The two is not an account
 
Look at the updated synchronous images
The cat is really cute!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This picture is very meaningful to me!
Special love for special you, happy birthday!!
Even thousand of miles apart, love each other in a twinkling
 
※ 7 remote happiness
This feature is really opened my eyes, it is very very good, let me more "lazy", ha ha
Light said useless, directly on the video, everyone
Because is the husband you take, a little fuzzy... hard on him

A key to ※ 8 video
Because the home network problems, shoot video, recorded content is always very card,
Clap photos, anyway this is a very convenient set! To do is just to know each other online and have a click when the camera
 
Introduced here, in fact it is far from all this benq cloud touch screen functionality, really too strong ~ ~ ~ let me
Slowly to experience. Report finished, I will sent the baby to go home, for dad, because I found that I yearn for is that one
Greetings and care about family, as father's day gift to dad!!!! I regret to write the report failed to take my parents and I in the process of interactive video.


Bright spots recommendation or advice

Large screen, fashionable appearance, strong function, high cost performance of a commodity, as a gift to the old man is more suitable for, however, a little give, a smile, a kind of love, moved a, hurry up to take action, benq cloud touch-screen absolutely won't let you down!

没有评论:

发表评论