2013年8月12日星期一

Article 10 brand deputy breast bra ~ my first

Early after the joy of motherhood, ignore the maintenance of the chest has been sticking to breastfeeding, leading to their bodies, gloomy. Breastfeeding eight months later, Taobao English agent I found myself what to wear clothes not good-looking, the main reason is the bosom not good-looking, prolapse and external expansion is very serious, not to mention much buy clothes......
In the center of the taobao to try, I found a super together baby! Ten article card against vice milk wipes bosom, lace is really let me know! Look at the effect of models wearing the bra, that's just what I want. 
As a result, I began to write my report, trial
I am a new trial center, write the probation report also is only just beginning, have applied for a dozen various baby, but all have no. On June 28th, at noon, I received a strange message, is ten bra stores hair short notice I, I'm in! Also asked me to color and size. This is my first time in the center of the trial, like winning the lottery prize, my mood has been under excited · · · · · · 
June 30, I got the long-awaited bra, it's a fun drop......
 
Packing is very good, the bra has been comfortably lying in the box 
 
Remove the bra, but also in the bag, looking at is stunning!
 
Take a look at the front of the trademark and the back 
 
Demonstrate that the bra in general
 
Wear comfortable lace, stick meat also won't feel uncomfortable 
 
Trial design of tracing the cups in the small holes, permeability is good 
 
Put on after the experience gathered excellent results 
 
Put on clothes chest type is very good-looking
]
 
Advice to businesses 
 
My suggestion is that: the effect of the bra, I don't picky, both in material and feel great, businesses out of the bra as a trial, certainly also is selective, I thank you very much! One thing is, I'm still in lactation period, so the chest is bigger, I told the shopkeeper to 85 c, but do not have this size, give me 85 d line not line, I said I could. But I get its hands on the bra size is 85 b, I wore a little tight now. However, my daughter to quit after the milk, the bra size should be right, this is for my liking, I am also very happy. After all, after the bra is worn, is not suitable for breastfeeding. I hope after delivery, the store can be more careful, let the testers to get the right size. 

没有评论:

发表评论