2013年8月13日星期二

Low head layer cowhide with mouth wedge in the women's leisure shoes

This period of time in the center of the trial activities more frequently, when I saw the shoes immediately attracted by it, because first of all, just looking for such a comfortable and can not so sports shoes, and it just to satisfy my needs, so I will not hesitate to apply for, has been looking forward to the suddenly received a call from the customer service, said application is successful, I really good happy oh, and there are so many colors to choose from, really great,
 
Application is successful on the day of the first, should be good shoes city customer service can give me a call, said some time ago I apply for shoes is successful, what do I need to size, I immediately open a computer, see there are several color oh ~ I chose the most joker white ~
 

I chose the joker white small ~ because I usually wear leisure clothes, feel the white can also match more styles of clothes, and the colour is no limit on oh ~ I'm a size 38 yards to choose the right way, try it on, just after receiving yards very accurate oh ~

 
Customer service to contact me, on the first day at noon the next day I received, logistics really oh ~ packaging is also very to force with ikea shoes city home customized packing tape, and contact phone number, really very carefully oh ~ is very eye-catching indicate: if there is any damage do not sign for it! This doing is really too good, because there are too many brutal logistics now, we usually taobao shopping oh ~ also should pay great attention to this

 


Marked on the outside package the size, color, category, etc., very detailed oh oh ~ ~ and basic no deformation

 
 

Two shoes are respectively put a brace, and separate the dust bag packaging, protection is in place in terms of sensory cortex is very good ~ ~ get hands
 
 
 
 
Type is appearance is very good-looking, shoes, leather is very good, I choose white, white is very thorough, really very beautiful ~ every Angle down is very perfect
 

There are non-slip soles, the design is very humanization, more comfortable ~ let's walk
And the sole is really very soft ~
  


The effect of wear on the foot, is really beautiful, and very line of foot type, it looks very delicate! Mostly it's very comfortable to walk, let I don't want to change other shoes ~ what a nice and comfortable like oh ~ oh ~ good

Here are a few Zhang Zhenren show for all ~
 
Below the picture here, in my video virgo, let everybody from more realistic angles, understand the shoes ~
 

Bright spots recommendation or advice

Under the comprehensive evaluation: services: u u u u u delivery: u u u u u packing: u u u u u look, u u u u u practicality: u u u u u: the ratio of u u u u u, in short, the trial process in general is quite satisfactory, is a happy trial experience! Thank you thank you again for the shopkeeper, small 2, in the hope that like the friend might as well also hurriedly to buy a pair of shoes, because it is too good, but now there are activities! The last wishes business in 2013, the business is thriving!

没有评论:

发表评论