2013年8月13日星期二

Comfortable or not, only the feet know!

Shoes size: 37 - refused to down
Consumer price about shoes: 9.9 * 999, like the right just dare to start
Shoes brand: love brigade son, aspects, on Saturday, li ning... Rui fu lai cosette...
Experience sharing about shoes: used 37 feet across 34 shoes, results feet packed can't walk, so damned crus dropsy, dare not down again, so, better choose big, not small, big can cushion insole, small - I don't want to be a Cinderella's sister!
 
Share a shoe ark of my family first, absolutely the tip of the iceberg, a few days before cleaning and lost a lot of double out... Sin!
Of course, a lot of girls home shoe ark is greater than my closet,
Of course, there are some new shoes I haven't through, darling lying in the box;
I taobao shopping cart and shopping malls counters, of course, also some didn't of;
These birds, the girl is, of course, love the shoes - the forehead, and leather bag!
 
【 rui fu lai cosette 】 this pair of shoes is on March 1, applications, long often go shopping to see the shoes, shoes also often in the center of the trial application, did not think of really, but also records the most upscale pair of myself! Remember the baby look at this pair of shoes details just think: if can of words, must choose m brush color! At that time, just think, brush color meters most special!
And friends go out to eat lunch that day, the businessman of the call came, was a little boy, hey, I really don't know myself in the oh! Asked what color I want, no, I said I want to look at the online first, the results on the day of the mobile phone network signal is bad, almost for almost half an hour, I didn't see baby, decisively back over the past 37 yards, meters, brush color! Brother reminded me slightly larger size, but I think this style of shoes itself is neutral, thousands of small feet uncomfortable to switch to again not convenient, can even bigger cushion insole 37 yards, it turns out, is really a little big, is also proving to cushion insole is just right.
 


The trial process and experience

I found a strange thing, as long as I want to take some photos on trial report, the weather is bad, since I received shoes, basically, I'm free time outside in the rain, so the indoor shoot again, but I have a heart in oh, while I just use my mobile phone 】 【 samsung big face the camera functions.

To report this kind of British wind some parameters of the single shoes first...
Brand: rui fu lai cosette cat - day famous stores "rui fu lai cosette flagship store"
Listed year: in the spring of 2013, the new well
Style: England - the most pure English style, not easy to manage, independent, this is rui fu lai cosette
The vamp material: the first layer of cowhide
Lining material: genuine leather
Shoe material: beef tendon
Below open depth: shallow mouth (7 cm)
The top of the shoe: round head
With high, heel shape: flat
Popular element: hollow cross T bind belt (instep)
Closed: lace-up
Color classification: m brush color black brush brush color of brown yellow color
Process: the shoe adhesive
Price range: 201-500 yuan, like the businessman, because not take part in the activity and empty mark, price 420 yuan, this pair of shoes, worth the price!
Design: the pure color
Low help shoes styles: single shoes
Consumption crowd: young man
Occasions: leisure, personally think that also can commute

Product product... SHOW figure began to...
Filming scenes are mostly indoor yellow light, material is also one of the basic color
 
The goose bottom very wear-resisting antiskid, rainy days also can wear out, but I am not willing to give up
The light source can be seen, oh, the floor is also close to the color
This is followed by a packet feet, go the way how long also won't feel grinding the feet
Shoe is the head layer cowhide, inside is a pig, and jump rope shoelaces, strong drop!

I choose a size 37, oh, there are part of the inside didn't stick a skin, but it can be seen walking lines very well

I very hard, want to knead out what folds, but seems to have no, super like this round the top of the shoe

Hollow out embossing, serrated, brass lock buckle and close-grained walk the line, the most important is m brush color do old effect, the perfect model!
M brush color this is brass lock buckle, seemingly the store there is no copper buckle version, each with its own characteristics
I very hard to press the shoes again, fold, only a little
My feet belong to lean, but also belongs to refused to be a little injustice, so this kind of leisure 37 yards slightly larger, with a pair of insoles, see the effect
 
According to the size of the amount of flexible rule, that is, in fact the shoes is not so big, wear on the foot is lifted

Is 3 cm heel from the outside, itself is still a little higher, plus the insoles after largely increased by 4.5 cm, good

Looks like the other color of the insole is not like this, but I like the texture, with RFLKE abbreviations
Let the British wind more violently!
 
To group didn't turn on the light, natural light, swollen yao sample for the color!

Again, a group, all is the cushion insole, but did not wear socks
By don't bird, big love this shoes! Oh, beauty beauty, beauty of ~ ~ ~ ~
Stand up to take two steps, so that the effect is better?
Finally having been put a POSE, so please give me some applause to encourage!!!!
The shoes is very good clothes, brush color meters seems pretty pick color, in fact not, how can, pants, shorts dress skirt can match, cowhide is raising feet, shoes also very is, although I chose size 37 slightly a little big, but also walk absolute response, not drag drag, in a word, good value, great!
Thank you very much rui fu lai had given me such a good trial experience, unique style of your restaurant has left a deep impression in my dreams, my heart, my shoe ark 】 【 oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, I believe I will become one of the most loyal customers here!

没有评论:

发表评论