2013年9月3日星期二

Lily confirmed price with good quality affordable amino acids

Thanks to the demon of pet love gave me the chance to be valuable to try, I at ordinary times, don't pay attention to maintenance, because it is very lazy.
My skin is dry, but after taking a nap in the afternoon and will be out of the oil, so, specific I also don't know what their skin, ha ha ~ ~ ~ ok, my skin is not allergic skin. Any cosmetics can manage. At ordinary times I don't make up, don't do maintenance, comparing element... Just using the comparison basis to protect skin to taste. The picture a little bit of light make-up, it is to go to friend's wedding.

 


Standard specifications of the cleansing milk bottle.

 


The trial process and experience


With 100 g, have a lot of weight!

 

Component, product efficacy, using the method... All the detailed full and clear.

 

Brand mark clearly, appropriate nong star lily.

 

To the end of November 2015, and more than two years.

 

Cleanser openings with plastic film packaging, brand new and clean.

 

Plastic coated myself by me.

 

Open bottle, paper film laminate and good cleanser inside to the exit.

 

The bathroom, crowded in hand cleanser.

 

After your hands rubbing, out rich foam. Here, I want to say is that my usual cleanser is bubble type, because the bubbles are very uncomfortable, I feel is not wash clean feeling. So, still bubble type of good.

 

Rub bubble in my face.

 

Wash the net...

 

Wash the careful...
 

Below this is I after wiping the water after washing, please ignore my flesh water of face and face blain to imprint and less signs of facial features. Expectations with the amino acid cleanser after the effect of the skin will become better and better.







Bright spots recommendation or advice

Amino acid cleanser, never used before, I don't know whether the effect of it. This bottle of milk wash a face after washing, the skin is not tight, and very soft. And whitening effect, this is my most looking forward to, because a white cover ugly, I really want to my white, white, just use the a, looking forward to the follow-up effect. In short, this cleanser, whether on the efficacy, or on the package, or the price is make you satisfied with the products. Hope to bring you a simple trial report for the product a little bit of understanding.

没有评论:

发表评论